Welcome to my Kitty World

Heres a little glipmse into my world

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Its confirmed

well, its been confirmed by my dad today. I will definitely be going to Thailand to work in November. Its going to somewhat a new exciting and yet frighening experience for me. It will be my first time away from Singapore for such a long time.
I will be going to a village near Chiang Rai called Phayao village. There i will be helping to man a hardware store joinly opened by my dad and some of the co workers.

Definitely a lap top is a must to keep me informed of the happenings around. well other then that i guess the only thing i will be bringing are the wonderful memories I have of my dear Rotaract Friends.(You all know who you are). My kitty shopping buddy, ex co-workers, the HOng Kong rotaractors as well as the study exchange students and not forgetting my ex classmates.

I will try to be back often as much as i want to but well it would really much depend on how i am going to be doing there.

Thats all for now........ just come back often to my blog and i will try to update everyone on how the preparation work have been going and when i am leaving......




I am going to miss you guys.......... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home