Welcome to my Kitty World

Heres a little glipmse into my world

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Great Hospitality

Its been some time since i posted anything.
Have started working on a part time job helping out in a design company in their competition. Its a boring job with nothing to do as they did not have many entries for the competition. I have been sitting in the office and staring into blank space with is good in a sense as i get paid to sit there but bad as i am bored to death there. Also the company is so small that its smaller than my bed room.


Just came back from Malaysia and enjoyed great hospitality there. Was there for JB 36th installation and enjoyed myself throughly. The chinese 8 course dinner was great. The portions were so huge that we were unable to finish most of the food. However there was not much time for interaction thus was unable to distribute my name cards. the program was even better with songs and dance to entice everyone. I guess the most memorable one would be the professional dances which incorporated chinese, Indian and malay dance. Quite sad that i did not win anything during the lucky draw but the crowd and friends made everything else wonderful.

Had a great dim sum breakfast with some rotaractors. (must say something nice or else they say i complain when i return to Singapore)haha :)
I have not had dim sum breakfast for a long long time already. Its nice to eat something new for a change. It was so filling that i will skip my lunch. the wife biscuits are fantastic too. Ooooo wish i had just bought more. Just reached home and now just waiting for the club members to arrive to have our installation meeting.

Will try to add photos the next time as my camera battery have just died on me.
Gtg now hope i will be able to update my blog on a more regular basis

Oh not forgetting meeting my new friends from Hong Kong and i found someone who have the same interest as me. SANRIO yeah....... Way to go Mandy and Bamboo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home