Welcome to my Kitty World

Heres a little glipmse into my world

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Went to museum and kitty shopping

Today i went to the history museum to view some hello kitty exhibits and was very disappointed with the miniature exhibition. Firstly they dont allow us to take picture and secondly most of the things displayed were things which i have already seen.
but manage to secretly take a picture of hello kitty.
Went shopping and bought a mould which is to make cake, a row of chopsticks rests and the monthly magazine which gave a free HK ring.

Just went on the internet and found out that there is internet connection in rural phayao village.This might be my next destination if i have decided to go there. So at least i can still be in touch with the rest of the world and not feel lonely.

Anyway there is still time for me to consider whether i should go to thailand to work or not as my mom say that i might only be leaving in November.thus till then i can still continue to think through if it is a right choice and if the facilities there allows me to do what i like.

It will probably be a great experience for me to be independent and learn to do things on my own without my mom there to help me but it may also be a distratous time there as i dont speak the language and no one may be to understand what i say.
However there is still time for me to consider so ................

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Hello Kitty said…

    i may be taking up a post to man a hardware store. Its to do everything from stock taking, accounting, sales and anything that is related.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home