Welcome to my Kitty World

Heres a little glipmse into my world

Friday, July 22, 2005

BAd Dayyyyyyyyyyy

i am actually looking for a job now but till date have only received 2 interviews. So pathetic........
Are employess so choosy? i question the abiliity of them to see the potential in me!

Well i did go for an interview 2 days ago but till date they have yet to call me or anything...... Are they too busy to call or are they not interested in employing me. Come to think about it maybe its my onward chattering that has got the boss to hate or even thing that i am too talkative for their company. Could it be the case of the forgetful employee who purposly forget to call me and refuse to let me into their tiny company.

Well just went to the supermarket with my mother and irritatingly my sis has asked her to pick my dad up again. Cant she just bring my dad back before going out.
that is how irresposible she is and now i have to prepare dinner. So irritating. i Hate this life of meaningless waiting to serve others and not being able to work.
The other day my mom just commented that i was getting more and more lazy each day with no work and play all day. Have she not considered that i might i already tried my very best in finding a job but its the fault of the employers who think of me lowly..........

Arrrrrrggggggg hopefully within this few days i will be able to get a favourable reply from someone or i will be going crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home