Welcome to my Kitty World

Heres a little glipmse into my world

Saturday, August 27, 2005

heeepppppppppp

The installation is over already..... Thank goodness.
Althought the attendance was disappointing we had enjoyed ourselves very much.
Thanks everyone for making the event memorable.

Now i await my results. Hope everything will be fine.
Just heard from my mom that i will be leaving for thailand before my birthday....Thus all you folks all there will have to celebrate my birthday before i leave. Dont treat this as an excuse not to celebrate my birthday ah. Its 18th November.(just to remind those pple who always forget)

My job now is OK. Now the judging is over at least for local judges so thats not so bad. Just have to load all the pictures online for overseas judging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home